J Wales' Update To Coronavirus
Updated March 16th, 2020 Dear Customers, Visitors, Family & Friends Though we are taking extreme precautions to mitigate any risks of the pandemic caused by COVID-19 for our customers and staff, we have still received many questions and wished to proactively address how we are responding:
- As of this writing, we are still open for business and serving customers as scheduled.
- To do our part and keep everyone safe, all business will be done by appointments only.
- We have implemented the CDC guidelines of ‘social distancing’ and zero-touch in-person meetings.
- Business personnel have been busy with extra cleanings of the equipment and other high-touch areas.
- We will immediately implement any new CDC guidelines as this pandemic unfolds.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.